Speech Therapy..... Frog Hop
To Make Frog Hop
These are instructions on how to make a simple game to get your
child to repeat the same word six times.
You will need
- Clear sticky tape
- Sticky back Velcro
- Clear overhead transparency film
- Clear sticky back plastic (or laminate cards)
- Lily pad game board
- Picture cards
- Frog picture and word cards
- Alternatively you can download
a zipped folder with pdf files containing the lily pad game board, frog
picture, picture and word cards to make the game.
For more information on zipped files visit our downloads page.
To make the game
- Stick the lily pad board picture onto card and either cover with sticky
back plastic or laminate.
- Cut small rectangles of overhead transparency film and stick onto
each lily pad to make a clear pocket.
- Laminate the picture squares, frog picture and word cards and cut
- Stick a square of 'hooky' sticky back Velcro onto the back of the
frog picture and each word card.
- Stick small pieces of the 'soft' Velcro onto the bottom of each lily
pad and the blank word square on the top of the game board.
- You are now ready to play the game.
The three picture below can be used to make your own game board using
your word processing or publishing package.
Right click the picture and click save picture as to save it to your
own hard drive.
| Frog Hop Introduction | To
Make Game | Lily Pad Board | Picture
Cards | Word cards | Finished
Game Board |