Kids Crafts ....... Easter Chick Collage
This is a simple cut and stick activity to make an Easter chick picture.
Here are the pictures made by Ed and Beth
You will need
- Coloured card or paper for your background.
- Easter chick pieces - print out
directly from browser.
- We used sticky back gold holographic paper circles for the sun.
- Print out the Easter chick pieces.
- Let your child cut out the pieces.
- Cut some background shapes out of coloured paper, Beth cut out a nest,
Ed cut out a pond. They both chose to add a bright sun.
- Arrange the pieces then stick down.