Speech Teach Forum
December 22, 2014, 01:25:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the all new Speech Teach Forums!

Main Site    Forum   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SLT in America looking for an "exchange" or prof. development in UK?  (Read 5304 times)
GACgirl

View Profile
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forums, but not new to the speechteach site. My name is Gretchen and I'm an SLP (SLT) in the United States and I also work as the Integrated Preschool Classroom Teacher (ages 3 - 5 years old) in a school district north of Boston.  I am interested in spending 3 - 6 weeks in the UK next summer, learning about how inlcusion and speech therapy work in the UK and differ from the setup in the US. I have been trying to look up international professional development opportunities on the internet, but I am not having much luck. Does anyone know anyone who has done this that you could put me in contact with?A school, an agency, or a college/university that has offerings like this?   I'm not necessarily looking for an 'exchange' per se, but perhaps a school or schools that would accept an international learner.  Thanks for any help you can give me.

GACgirl
Speech Teach Forum
« on: November 02, 2008, 10:15:37 PM »

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: